Monday, January 26, 2009

OK, Caterpillars Are Total Penises



Seriously, are butterflies worth this shit?

The Fucking Man says no. A few minutes of "Ooh" and "Ahh" during the spring don't make up for having tens of millions of caterpillars raping and pillaging third world villages. I'm pretty sure that's what they did, anyway. I skim a lot.

If you can make these disgusting little fucks go away, I promise I'll start believing in global warming. I won't even accept an offer of hot sex from an even hotter woman unless she's limber enough to cowgirl up in a Prius.

It's a total brain-hump to think of nature having this much power. Imagine a different world where magicians could develop some kind of potion to spray on these things and kill them...

Seriously, how fucking easy is it to invade Liberia? If the caterpillars can overrun 45 towns, imagine what you and I could accomplish with guns and a can-do attitude. I have no idea what Liberia is like but these "take over a country before lunch" opportunities don't come along much any more. I don't even have to be a dictator, I just want a palace and a staff.

They'll give it to me or I'll bring back the caterpillars.

Total penises.

No comments:

Post a Comment